I have not been as active as I have wanted this year. 2016 has been a heck of a year. I will give you a brief month by month synopsis but with the pros and cons of each.
- Pro- New beginning
- Con- Missing my family
- Pro- Getting settled in my new internship
- Pro- Marking kayaking off my bucket list
- Con- Hurt
- Pro- Moving back home
- Con- (NONE)
- Pro-Graduated with my Masters and got a job
- Con- Horrible car accident
- Pro-Started new job
- Con- Getting back to some form of normalcy life that wouldn’t last too long
- Pro- Freedom and meeting new people
- Con- Heartbreak
- Pro- …. (still trying to figure that out)
- Con- Depression
- Pro- Turning 28, Quitting my job, Getting a better job, Walking, Adopting a dog
- Con- Feeling nothing…
- Pro- Passed my license exam, Went on a date
- Con- My dog teaching me that I need to correct somethings about myself… MY DOG!!! Geez…..
- Pro- Growth in God, Spending time with family and closest friends
- Con- Looking at all the puzzle pieces of my life and starting to make a picture
- Pro- Growth, Confidence, Spending time with family and closest friends, Love, Being a much better dog Mom
- Con- NONE
As you can see, 2016 has been a tough year for me. But I will like to leave you with 2 quotes to open your New Year.
2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
“Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.'” — Alfred Lord Tennyson
Many blessings to you all.